11.5.05

If You Can't Do, Teach / Preach / Critique-ch

It's my blog, yes? No one can dispute that. How can they when I am the only one with the password to access this account?

So why do people feel the necessity to tell me when or what I should post on my web log? On what are my personal thoughts and feelings. And why can't you just let me be happy once in a while?!

I'm sorry I'm disappointing y'all with my lack of entries or with the content thereof. No, wait, I'm NOT sorry! If I want to write about what my neuroses are, that's my business! If I want to bitch about my bitch, again, that's my business! If I want to tell you that I'm hot for some fictional tv character, well, that's my freakin' bid'ness!!!

I don't give a shite what you think is interesting and what you don't. I'm trying to share a little bit about myself with the world. Which parts I share are up to me. Not YOU. Enjoying? Read it. Not enjoying? Don't read it. I don't do this to please the masses. I do this to help clear my mind, to pass the time, to relieve some stress, to put some of MY stuff into MY perspective. I've invited you into my mind, but you have no say in what I do or do not think. That's the beauty of this being MY blog.

So please, do me a favour and stop forcing "frequent" and "interesting" or "angry" entries out of me because upon reflection, those have been my worst ones. I'll post what and when I damn well please!

(There JapaneseT, was that kinda more on the lines of what you were thinking? Here's lookin' at you kid!)

Hotbrow!

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger a.a. said...

conflicts are great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home