12.5.05

OMG!

I was scrolling down my most recent entries and I realized that greenT thought "She's So Perky" was about my dog Flower. It's sooooo NOT! It's about this very perky (and thus, very annoying) woman at work who had just walked past me with a very perky (and thus, very annoying) "Hi!" The can of Fresca was sitting on my desk and I had an urge to just pick it up and smack her on the head with it. It just happened to have happened after I posted a photo of my cute puppy. It was just a case of unfortunate placement of thoughts!

I would NEVER hit Flower with a can of Fresca! Or Diet Coke! Or even Cream Soda!!!

I could never sink that Low
brow

3 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it was someone at work...I'm just not sure if I know who she is?
gil.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger highbrow said...

No, you don't. It's a woman tracking for another dept. I've never worked with her before. I don't think you have either.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger a.a. said...

yes, this is what i thought. i was disturbed by the thought since it was linked with Flower. but if you are talking about another person, than whatev.

i read about an old woman who was annoyed by this young jp girl putting on making in the subway platform, so she confronted her. the girl responded by pushing her onto the tracks as a train was approaching.

How's that for putting thoughts into actions?

ocha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home