1.6.04

If You Don't Want Me To Do Nothing, Give Me Something To Do

That's it.

No, wait, I lied. One more thing...Pet Peeve #2: People always ask me, if you have nothing to do, why don't you just go home?

Background 411 - I work in an unconventional office environment in which I "work" long hours. However, just because it's unconventional doesn't mean that it's not work. Work, in an office, with set hours of employment. At 4:00PM if YOU have nothing left to do for the day, do you get to go home early?

I didn't think so.

Okay, just one last thing. In anticipation that someone I have or am working with catches wind of this blog, I'm no longer going to write to you about work. This is because, unfortunately, when I write about work I am usually venting about something that's just happened and therefore writing in anger. That is not good business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home