30.9.04

Bears Do it, So Why Can't We?

As JS so kindly pointed out, yesterday's entry blew! Cut me some slack, okay? I was under great pressure to perform and in the end I guess, just like "most men," I couldn't close the deal. But c'mon! The link to the dancing baby? That's gotta be worth something!

We changed caterers at work this week, and I'm certain that they must put somethin' a lil' extra in the food because all week, around this time, I start to fall asleep at my desk. I just can't keep my eyes open. Heck! I'm falling alseep right nowwwwwwww...zzzzzz...

Huh, wha? Oh, right. I suppose it could also be the change in weather. Autumn is upon us, which is my fave season, but the colder temperatures make me want to hibernate. Getting up at 5:30 in the summer is much different than getting up at 5:30 in the fall. My opinion is: if the sun ain't shining, we weren't mean to be awake. (Un)Fortunately, I have to walk the dog and the brisk autumn air is enough to kick start even my lazy-ass day.

They need to open up a Starbucks that opens at 5:00AM near me!

I need a High because I feel so
Lowbrow

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, this entry was much more to my liking...well done highbrow!!

keep 'em comin!!

js

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger a.a. said...

I disagree. I thought yesterday's entry was quite humorous. It was all over the place. Zigging and zagging.

t

 

Post a Comment

<< Home