15.9.04

Calling Dr. Dorian

As you know, (because, seriously, who am I kidding? Only 3 of my closest friends read this blog...So sad!), I have celebrity crushes the way a Boston Terrier takes a poop in the house! (Shout out, LHC!) So I thought I'd spread the news of a new crush just seconds after it was initialized on the world wide web:

Zach Braff!!! Come Awwwwwwn Dowwwn!

For those of you who don't know who he is, Zach Braff plays the lead character of Dr. John (JD) Dorian on the tv show Scrubs. For those of you who don't watch as much tv as I do (which is probably, um, ALL of you...) here is his IMDB filmography:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0103785/

(While your there you can check out my filmography as well! Oops! I've left a clue as to what I do professionally!)

My infatuation began even before I knew it would come to exist. My pal JS had me read an article she found in the Toronto Star about celebrity blog sites. Now that Hollywood's caught on to the trend, I guess blogging is considered "fashionable." Anyhoo. They rated the sites and the reviewer gave Braff top marks. Since the brass is out, I decided to check it out. You can too at:

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/ (He's promoting his new movie Garden State.)

I think I luff him!

Riding High on Cloud 9,
(Low)brow

7 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger a.a. said...

you have 93 profile views, when i last looked. that's more than just the three of us reading! now, if only non-SWF types would post a comment...

t

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger highbrow said...

It's like your speaking a language I don't understand! And baby, it ain't Japonaise! It's more like Geek-ese.

Heh...Heh...

I think JS may enter my blog though my profile, would that effect the inflated number? Also, I've checked out my own profile, just out of curiosity....

I know, I'm a looooooooooooser!

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup - that's probably moi. i don't know why but i always click on your profiles...expecting to see more info then there actually ever is!

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw - what does SWF stand for?
js

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we should go see garden state.....

j

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing! Actually, I think we've already talked about that.

In Braff's blog the average number of posted comments is easily over 1000 for each of this entries! CRAZY!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Isha said...

Thanks for the link to the Garden State blog. I definitely luff ZB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home