14.9.04

Riding The Crimson Wave

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001505.htm

A couple of weeks ago, I was telling my coworkers a story about a man I'd worked with in the past. He'd admitted to me that he used to keep a calendar of his wife's "monthlies" in order to keep clear of her during the week before it hit.

Loathsome, I know.

He continued to relay to me about how one month it was particularly bad and, by golly, he could prove it! He made the bad move of whipping out the calendar and showing it to his wife. Understandably, she got even more pissed than she already was. I say understandable because, well, I understand. I can empathize with this woman, as my male co-workers could empathize with this man.

But there is the one woman who said she couldn't understand the wife's reaction. I think it's because she believes that she, for one, does not experience this "mythical" premenstrual syndrome.

Well, ladies and gents, guess who everyone in the office is tip toeing around this week....

High Low High Low High Low
(Mood swings. One of the symptoms...)
Brow

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that was your best sign off yet!

peace out.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw - i think i've experienced all of the most common physical symptons and one point or another listed on the link.

in fact...this a.m i'm experiencing abdominal fullness and feeling a little gaseous. then again, it could just be the venti americano i just gulped down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home