7.9.04

Eye Candy

What is it that is so appealing about a guy, or gal for that matter, who's got really dark brown/black hair and bright blue eyes?

"The New Guy" started in the office today and he has this uncommon colour combination. He is maybe slightly cuter than your average looking male, but I still find myself drooling just a little whenever he's around. He doesn't have a great body, and his face is a sweet-cute rather than a hot-cute, but the dark hair and the light eyes gets me everytime. It's getting rather pathetic actually. I find that when I'm initially attracted to a guy I can't seem to look him in the eye. (Un)Fortunately, we work closely together; so whenever he comes over to ask me a question, I look at his forehead or soul patch or just over his shoulder. Sometimes I'll tell myself to stop acting silly and force myself to look him in the eye, but I can't sustain eye-contact and quickly look away.

He must think I'm an odd duck, indeed!

Hot Damn! I need a man! But that's an entirely different rant....

Looking Low
brow

7 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

post a pic of him.

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's always nice to have a little eye candy to look at at work...makes the day go by more quickly.

your lucky 'cause i ain't got no eye candy on my end...just an annoying "people pleaser" that doesn't understand the word "no" and who also doesn't know that white tapered jeans are a fashion no-no.

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gah - he's wearing the white jeans today!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger highbrow said...

I don't have a handy dandy camera phone like you, T.

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I think eye candy is nice around the office. Nice to have a distraction to the day and something to put on clean clothes for. T

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger a.a. said...

That last 'T' was not me writing...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger highbrow said...

oohhh!

Watch out real T! Could be a case of SWF! (For clarification, check out "Inspired Again" entry)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home