5.6.04

The NERVE!

My mother also decided to sell her mircowave. There is a second-hand store a couple of buildings down from my parents place, so she invited the owner to come over for first dibs on the merchandise. He said he wouldn't give her more than $20 for the microwave. He also said he tried to make a 100% profit on his merchandise, which meant that he thought he could sell the microwave for $40. In a moment of brilliance I told my mother that if he wouldn't give her more than $20 then forget selling it to him because we could definitely sell it for $30, or at the very least $25. He wouldn't budge so, on my say so, my mother told him no. Smart right?

Well, I just checked in with my sister. She said no one was even looking at the microwave so they took it over to the second-hand store. The jerk said, "Since you wouldn't sell it to me yesterday for $20, I'm not going to pay you more than $15 today." What a bastard! She's just a little old woman trying to unload a couple of her worldly possession! But what could she do? She had to get rid of it so she took the $15.

Damn! Crap like that makes me so mad! And not the mis-usage kind of angry mad, but the proper usage crazy mad! And on top of it all, now I owe my mother $5!!!!

This is Crazy signing off,
Lowbrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home