12.10.04

Watch Out For Those Claws!

Just tried to Google myself again. No luck so far! Stupid bastards!

Whoa! Where did that unnecessary abusive comment come from?! Oh! It must be an effect of a "lunar" syndrome.... Actually, Goggle is not the only one wounded by my claws. Early this morn, my boss was also stratched. He asked me an innocent question, "When is the photocopier going to be fixed." Next thing I know, he's limping away all bloody and I have absolutely no recollection of what just transpired. Okay, so that is a typical Highbrow exaggeration, but I was pretty vicious nonetheless. I kinda felt bad about it afterward, yet, not so bad that I bothered to apologize. Ah, what's the point? Seems like anything he has to say could set me off again anyway.... I love that character in the movie "Mystery Men" when they are interviewing for additional superheros to join their cause - PMS Girl or something like that. She only works 2 weeks out of the month! Hot Double Damn! That would be suh-weeeet!

Woo!Hoo! The official "Loser Curling" season begins on Saturday! Sorry aa (I always associate that with Alcoholics Annonymous), I mean T. First you miss out on Turkey Day and now curling. Instead, your battling typhoons and living in a country where the youth are getting together online only to meet and commit mass suicide in cars....

How's that for bringing you down
Lowbrow

3 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger a.a. said...

Yeah, I'll change my sign-off. I keep thinking alkies as well.

Boo hoo! Curling is awesome. I'm soooo jealous.

t

btw- isn't it 'google' or did you just try to find good 'goggles'. :P

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger highbrow said...

OW! Woman, you got some claws yourself! You're like the accountant at my work. When I coded a cost to line "49" instead of "94" she calls to tell me eventhough she knows I just had a brain fart. It's called "Passive Aggressive."

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger a.a. said...

hey, i am an accountant afterall. however, pls excuse the nit-pickyness, it's a result of being surrounded by non-native english speakers. Speaking with my aussie roomie helps keeps me from adopting the 'engrish' here, but even her English is different soemtimes. For e.g., they don't say Fall in Australia, they only know Autumn. there are other differences but can't think of em.

later,
t

 

Post a Comment

<< Home