24.11.04

Still A Little Giddy

The pic is now the wallpaper on my desktop, so everytime I shut down a program there we are! It still makes me all happy and lightheaded!

In reference to my other, much smaller, crush Zach Braff (don't ask me why I can name ZB but can't name my #1 love - it's different...I don't know how, but it just is...probably because it's a part of my "real life" now), on "Scrubs" a couple of weeks ago they aired a real cellphone number rather than the usually phoney 555 movie number. Well, apparently you can call it and get Turk's (Donald Faison's character) voicemail message! But I hear that the cast is now having fun with it and you can call and a real live person may answer! I was reading ZB's blog and he was saying how one guy got Zach to propose to his girlfriend for him. Crazy! So, anyhoo, I dialed the number and it started to ring. Once. Twice. Three times (a lady - sorry, couldn't resist!). Well, I totally chickened out at the prospect of having to talk to ZB on the phone. I'm awful awful awful at small talk. Plus, I'm totally star-struck, and the combination of the two means that upon meeting a celebrity I do a lot of smiling, nodding and mm-hmm's. I don't think that would go over too well on the phone....

If any of you have more nerves than I: (916) CALL TURK

It was a nervous High that ended up with me Lowering the phone receiver. I know...that didn't end with
Brow

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice try on the signoff hnp!
i was also on zach braff's blog and read the same entry about the phone number. you should've just stayed on the line...chicken!!

maybe i'll post on his site re: garden state soundtrack that i just bought

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure he'd welcome the comment! He's always claiming that he reads them all. However he does average about 2000 comments per entry, and with his hectic schedule I can't imagine he has the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home