18.11.04

Wishing Upon A Star...bucks!

On "Oprah's" advice, given to me via JS, I have been trying to cut down on the coffee intake (which has been steadily increasing, btw) and replacing it with green tea. I decided that during my work week, from Wednesday -Friday only green tea, and on Saturday-Sunday I can splurge with a peppermint americano (try it before you knock it!) from the almighty Starbucks on my way to work. The traffic is lighter on the weekends so I actually have the time to stop at the almighty Starbucks versus the weekdays when I'm usually running far too behind to stop even though that is all I think about on the drive up. Thus far, I am not buying that the green tea has the sufficient amount of caffine I need to get a move on. Plus, I am drinking 2 cups of tea for every 1 cup of coffee I used to drink! That can't been good! Especially since that mean I have to up my water intake as well! I'm so tired right now! I feel like I'm about to fall asleep any second now....

No High, Just
Lowbrow

4 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try and stick to it for atleast 6 weeks..."Oprah" guarantees a weightloss of 10 pounds...oh hang on, that's only if you completely cut out the coffee...

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger highbrow said...

i can't even last more than 3 days! i almost broke today! oh starbucks why have you foresaken me?! or why am i foresakening starbucks? whatever...oh i'm soooo tired....i can't even think straight...

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On one of the floors of my company there is a Starbucks exclusively for the employees. All items are sold at a 10% discount...Did I tell you that Sbucks Japan does not sell Venti and they sell a size smaller than Tall. Looks like a fancy styrofoam cup...tis all.

t

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger highbrow said...

it's called a "short." we have them here too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home