2.11.04

Pamper Me! (And I Don't Mean With A Diaper...)

I was just thinking this morning on the way to work that I needed a facial but didn't want to spend the money. When I got to work, as usual, I checked all 5 of my email accounts. Low and behold, I got an email from pure+simple for a $50 (vs. $70) classic facial!! It was serendipitous! (Is that a word?) The offer's valid on mondays and tuesday which works perfect for me b/c I'm shifting work weeks this week! (Meaning that I'll be working weekends - boo! - and getting Mondays & Tuesdays off) The only drawback is that it's only at the downtown location and the woman I see only works midtown. So, unfortunately, I have to try someone new.

I hope she doesn't suck or, at the very least, I hope she doesn't burn my face... Don't laugh! That's been known to happen...

High hopes for a
Lowbrow
girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home