19.10.04

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round

Ever get a song stuck in your head? And no matter what you do you can't seem to get it out?

Well, I would love to be able to attach the .wav file of the song in my head and infect all of you with my personal hell, but I do not have the technological savvy. Instead, I'll just do it the old fashioned way and tell you what it is:

The Muppet Show theme song!

For those of you who don't remember what that sounds like, you can download it, and other tunes, here. (Heh...Heh...Heh...)

It time to play the music, It's time to light the lights...

It's time to hold my head up High and blow my brains out Low
brow

7 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To this I can only say one thing:

He's justa sk8tr boi... she said seeya later boi...
he wasn't good enough for her!

You're welcome....

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger highbrow said...

avril's hit japan, i see?

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger highbrow said...

but know it's:

bow bowbow, bow bowbow
now everyone get on the dance floor, on the dance floor, on the dance floor.
now everyone get on the dance floor. now stop!
pajama time!

(c/o eminem)

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger a.a. said...

if i had a million dollars, if i had a million dollars, if i had a million dollars....i'd be rich.

well, not anymore these days and especially if you're living in japan. a million yen doesn't go very far.

btw, can't stand avril and her songs don't stick in my head. but they sure will now that i've written this. i.e. that wasn't me posting.

later,
t

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger a.a. said...

See HighBrow! More than just JS and I read your blog!

:)

aa

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger highbrow said...

thanks for reading and the kind words philntc!

i thought all the ottawa isp addys were visits from isha....

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger a.a. said...

Yeah, I check almost everyday and it's been nine days since you last posted! I'm tempted to go to your previous posts to comment. PhilnTC, not sad, but fun. Yup. Yup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home