11.4.05

Foolish Girl

So yesterday, I'm talking to my friend on the phone about nothing in particular and then she says to me, "So are you exposing yourself?" After a quick fly check, I'm all, "Wha?" And she says, "On your blog. I thought I read you refering to yourself by name." After she mentions this I realized that she was totally right! I must have had a brain fart when I titled my last entry. After all the hard work of trying to keep my identity a secret to the world, I tell y'all my name.

So as with "My Left Boob," the transgression has been deleted. But the damage is done. On the other hand, since only 6 people read my blog and you each know who I am, I guess it doesn't really matter if I tell you my name....

So I got a new computer. It's an HP notebook. It is huge actually (a desktop replacement rather than a truely mobile laptop) but I love it. all 17" of it! If you're interested, here are the specs. And I got an awesome deal on it! A week after I bought it, the price dropped; so I got an extra $150 off. I'm thinking of getting a sleek new digital camera to go with it. T's trying to hook me up with a good deal in Japan.

A couple of weekends ago it was sleeting outside, but I needed to get some sweet microwave popcorn and white cheddar powder for dinner. Since I also needed to walk the dog (digression: whenever I tell this one guy friend that I have to go home and "walk the dog" he gives me this knowing look, like, "oh yeah, 'walk the dog.'" As if it's a euphemism for something di-yar-tay.) I decided to kill two birds with one stone. Because of the weather, I put her rainsuit on for the first time. She looked soooooo cute! But the sad little doggy kept looking at me with this, "everyone at school's going to laugh at me" face. You may think me one of those cruel pet owners who force their dog to wear clothes, but I'll tell you this: when we got home she was as dry as vintage white wine!

Oh No! Low battery power, must switch to AC power for a High
brow
boost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home