4.3.05

Shoe Fetish

Y'all have seen a pic of my dog. She, Flower looks great in the photo! Flower does NOT look that great up close and personal! Because she is of the long haired variety, I have to put booties on her during the snow and rain or else the amount of snow, water and dirt that clings to her paws in unbelieveable and not easy to clean up after!

Now, dog boots do not come cheap. So I thought I totally lucked out when I found a "quad" (a doggy "pair") at Wal-Mart for $9.99! Woo!Hoo! But it turns out that the old adage is correct; you definitely get what you pay for. The boots only cover her paws, so when Flower gleely goes clomping through 1' of snow, the snow gleely clings to the exposed portion of her legs. Also, if the ground hog was correct we have at least another 2 weeks of winter ahead of us and those cheap Wal-Mart boots are already started to rip apart.

This has force me to face the harsh reality that I will have to buy an expensive quad of boots for Flower if I want them to last. I think I have found the perfect quad. For those of you who face yourself with the same problem, check out NeoPaws. The boots are a fashionable thigh-high length and come with a sensible rubber sole with a good tred. They also sell "indoor shoes" for that your dog's nails don't scratch up your nice hardwood floors. HOT DANG! Why couldn't I have found this company sooner? Sigh! It's much too late for my formally beautiful turn of the century original hardwood floors now....

Sigh, I feel Low...
Brow

4 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Blogger a.a. said...

you tricked me, thought u were going to post about the gazillion shoes that you own.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger highbrow said...

MWAH-HAHAHAHAHA

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger highbrow said...

MWAH-HAHAHAHAHA

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger highbrow said...

MWAH-HAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home