1.3.05

Back At Work

That means I am also back at blogging. A summary of events:

I rocked with "Reeg" on New Year's Eve at Time's Square in NYC. For any of you who have ever thought that it might be something you might want to experience, I just have one word for you, "DON'T"!!! Standing still (because of all the bodies) for 7 hours without peeing is no one's idea of fun. Okay, David Blaine might be the exception to that statement, but well, he is the devil, so...

Spent some time in the 'burbs with ma famille. Everything is so far away. I'm not used to having to drive to get to the supermarket. And for some reason, everything is sold in bulk. Neverthless, there was a Starbucks close by so I knew I hadn't drifted too far from civilization!

Started work a week ago. Just in time for the snow storms! Yea! (That was a sarcastic "yea.") Can I tell ya, I used to love the snow and rain, but ever since I got a dog with long hair any weather condition besides sunny and dry is a royal pain in the ass! I have to wake up an extra 10 mins. every morning because that's how long it take to dry her after we get back from the morning walk. Not fun.

So that's basically been my life for the past 2 months. Sad but true.

I'm not a "fairweather friend" but today I feel Low
brow

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

david blaine IS the devil incarnate...

word.

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger a.a. said...

oh, so nice to see you back! i had almost given up on visiting the site.

david blaine is so cool. he can work his voodoo on me any day.

aa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home