24.12.04

2:17AM Is Waaaaayyy Past My Bedtime!

But I just wanted to wish you all a very happy Christmas on this cold winters eve.

I'm unemployed yet again, but unlike my "Japanese" counterpart, I don't spend every waking moment on the 'puter when I'm at home. So sorry in advance to all my fans (yes, I'm talking to all 6 of you!) but if you thought I wasn't consistant enough before, you're in for a cold and lonely winter my friends!

Nothing new to report except I'm am getting over my cold, I spent too much on Christmas gifts that I'm not 100% satisfied with but have left everything until the last minute and therefore beggers can't be choosers (I didn't spend as much as usual, but more than I intended for this year due to the aforementioned unemployment issue), and I must venture out into the horrible weather we've been experiencing (I was soaked to the bone today due to the freezing rain!) on Christmas Eve one last time! Bah Humbug!

This is a new experience for me. Usually, I excel at the holidays. I'm the type of person who mails out card on the 1st of December, has all the gifts bought, wrapped and under the tree by the 15th, and still has time to bake cookies and indulge in some Christmas crafts. This year, for some reason I just never got into the Christmas spirit. I didn't even buy a tree! Heavens to Betsy! And it is usually SW who's all Scrooged out, but this year she's actually looking forward to the big day! It feels like that Seinfeld ep where George decides to do the exact opposite of every natural impluse and he and Elaine switch "lives." (No, I'm not calling SW "George.")

Well, on that peppy note, I still wish the best of the Holiday Season for all. A special shout-out to my shorty T - I will try and eat enough cranberry sauce and stuffing for the both of us.

In the famous words of that guy that wrote "The Night Before Christmas,"
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Peace & Love from the both of us,
High and Lowbrow

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger a.a. said...

I hope you ate tons of cranberry sauce, but in between the tv shows (which you think suck anyways) and the knitting, you could post an entry!

t

 

Post a Comment

<< Home