12.1.06

Things That Go Bump In the Day

Yesterday, it sounded like a creature (most likely a bird) somehow got itself trapped in our office ceiling. We could hear it hopping around frantically looking for a way out. It creeped me out so much that I actually had to leave my office and go downstairs. I kept having visions of it busting through one of the ceiling panels and wildly pecking my eye out like a scene from "The Birds". Smartly, one of my co-workers opened up a panel for the thing to give it an escape route, but by then it had disappeared. Hopefully, having found a way out of the building. But now I think we're all going to get Legionaire's Disease. Or Bird Flu....

PS: (And this is NOT propos the above at all) Congrats to Dallas on her engagement and (hopeful) re-entry back into the States!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home