12.1.06

That's Whack!

Some of you may have noticed that some of the posts seem out of order, or out of whack (ahhhh...). That a "new" post has been placed after one you've already read. Well boys and girls, the problem is that I have been "drafting" up the long posts while actually "publishing" these short ones. Apparently, Blogger orders them according to the time I start drafting them so once the drafts are ready for publishing, they are placed "out of order."

So please, don't be shy to scroll down to the next entry b/c it may be a "new" one. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Soosan said...

Ok that's funny... from the links on my gmail account I skipped on over to "ask Yahoo" to find out where the phrase "out of whack" comes from.

read on:

http://ask.yahoo.com/20060112.html

Also re: Cold FX

I've been taking it... undecided if it's done any good or not... it's sort of like it prolongs my cold with minor symptoms!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home